[PD] [*] vs [*~]

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Dec 27 19:43:56 CET 2006

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006, Georg Holzmann wrote:

> Hm ... what do you want to say ? You want polymorphism ?

I say what I say. I'm asking, would we prefer polymorphism in this
particular circumstance, and why or why not.

(Of course I want polymorphism, but I don't want to push that into the
question, else the question would be less questioning.)

(In PureUnity I have to do strange hacks so that a box can be [+] or [+~]
depending on the context, because I can't be satisfied just doing
copy+paste and adding/deleting the ~ sign wherever needed: it's ugly to
have to do that).