[PD] Set Operations

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Dec 27 19:48:07 CET 2006

Hallo,
Mike McGonagle hat gesagt: // Mike McGonagle wrote:

> I was wondering if there are any externals that do set operations. I
> was reading a paper on Fuzzy Logic (
> http://arts.ucsc.edu/EMS/Music/research/FuzzyLogicTutor/FuzzyTut.html
> ), and the author used Max to do his programming. Is there something
> similar to this out there?

I only had a quick look at the screenshots, but it seems something
similar to this (minus the Fuzzy part) is in RTC-lib and [list]-abs.
At least they deal with various operations on lists, chords, melodies,
rhythms etc. (Elsea's LObjects are among the inspirations for
[list]-abs, and they are used extensively in Max' RTC-lib.)

Both are in CVS and in pd-extended.

Ciao