[PD] pd2stepper round II

alejo d alejoduque at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 20:39:59 CET 2006

yoo martin, thanks again, as said in my post, i have the stepper already
under control via a ULN2003A driver and a potentiometer.

im stuck in the pd part, no problems with comport or the serial but with the
pd patch.

On 12/27/06, Martin Peach <martin.peach at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> With pduino you can send each bit pattern at once, don't set the pins
> one at a time, it's too slow.

yeap, this is exactly what i will like to use pd for i was banging a
[counter 1 4] but im not sure about speeds and how to get to each of the 4
pins that go from the arduino to the ULN2003A.

thats why i was asking for some pd patch for troubleshooting the possible
pattern secuences.

So if you get ticking and not continuous motion it usually means that
> either your pattern is wrong or that your drive isn't sufficient (not
> enough voltage or not using transistors, or transistors not fully on).

i guess is more related to the right pattern since the same circuit works
when i use a potentiometer, as said before i will like to try it using the
pduino if that is possible?

If you can show a diagram or photo of your setup I could probably help
> you more...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/igortme/Arduino/Ejemplos/ESQUEMA_MOTOR_PASO_A_PASO.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/32/54357295_756c131217.jpg

I will try the SimpleMessageSystem