[PD] vertically "too big" patches (using OSX)

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Thu Dec 28 12:57:25 CET 2006

Hey Pd-list, OS X users,

Sometimes you good people post patches that when i open them are
vertically "too big" to be displayed on my screen. What happens is,
that i cant see all of the patch and there is no scroll bar.

When a patch is "too big" in the vertical direction but the window
has been small enough for me to reach the resize corner. Then i can
enter edit mode, resize the window a bit, and then a/the scroll bar
appears, which solves my problem.

When the patch and the window is too big to be displayed, i can't
reach the resize corner, hence can do the above to make the scroll
bar appear. - What could i do to solve this (except wiping OS X for
something else), what do you do?

It's a Macbook running 10.4.8 and Pd-Extended.