[PD] montreal 07

Alexandre Castonguay acastonguay at artengine.ca
Sat Dec 30 15:28:30 CET 2006

Hello all, Marius,

Don't worry about being a surprise spoiler :-). The PD Montreal Convention is
scheduled for August 21st-27th 2007.  Calls for participation will go out
soon.

As a side 'announcement', I've printed some tshirts as fundraiser.
http://artengine.ca/tshirt.

See you in the New Year,

Alexandre

* this message may make it twice to the list, a first post didn't seem to make
it out.