[PD] 64 Studio and a 64bit pd

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Sat Dec 30 17:46:32 CET 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> You could build the Pd-extended package on yoyur machine with the right
> compiler flags, then everything should be 64-bit.  Even better would be
> to help generate debian packages from the Pd-extended build system.
> That is happening already with the PlanetCCRMA RPMs.

I certainly want to offer a help. But the compilation so far has been a
bumpy ride and still I didnt have all externals compiled properly, but
at least the most important ones I needed for a concert yesterday. I
dont know if it would be a help for anyone to pack up the .pd_linux and
example patches into a .deb, it it rather uncomplete and I discoverd at
least one or two externals which crash.
So far my plan is to investigate further the issues and become to be
able to perform a complete compilation.

Cheers,

Malte

--