[PD] miller-pd: characters like in extended

João Miguel Pais jmmmp at arcor.de
Sat Dec 30 20:57:33 CET 2006

Hello,

I wanted to ask if it would be possible to update the state of both pds,
miller's and hans-christoph's, regarding the typing possibilities. in
Pd-ext it's possible to use all type of characters with accents, letters
with umläute (üäö), delete and not only backspace, etc. this is a small
detail, but because of that I guess it would be simple to implement, and
probably would be quite useful for the non-english typing members (f.e., I
can't even write my own name properly).

thanks,

João Miguel Pais

--