[PD] Copy and paste reverses stack

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 13:32:09 CET 2006

Well, the problem is less serious than I thought:
Try the included file.  I am incrementing an instance counter each
time an abstraction is created.  If you copy and paste, or just
duplicate the row of [anabst] objects, you'll see that the next row is
created in the reverse order of the original row.

I had thought that this persisted (and could swear that I just saw it
happen) upon reloading the patch with the "pasted" row saved inside,
but I can't reproduce that now so I'll assume I'm wrong.

This is a pretty minor issue in that case : ) (and I can't quite
remember the specific case in which it was bugging me at the moment;
I'll post when I do)