[PD] Multi dimensional [list]

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 1 03:18:23 CET 2007

 I've done something like that for storing parameters in arrays,
but like matthieux bouchard said for matrixes, the length of the 'listed
list' is fixed.
An example with arrays is attached.
 I would be glad to make a version where the list lengthes are not fixed,
but it's very complicated to do with arrays, [trigger], [once] and
[until] maybe someone will find it out later...
PC.