[PD] wave morphing

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 2 02:02:47 CET 2007

padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk a écrit :

> > I was planning to do something similar in some uncertain future, but
> > filling tables with voice formants.
> > PC.
>
> Have a play with this. It's something I stumbled on thinking about
> cheap voice synthesis algorithms, notice the two [mod] units
> that make a zoom/out on a line of ever increasing phasor cycles -
> that gives you the number of "formants" - when used with the fm synth
> on the right you get voicey effects. Downside - you can't nicely change
> formants without somehow syncing each cycle.
>
> andy
Waw, thanks I want to make an instrument with it!
the BP~ filter is cracking so I've just lowered the frequency to get a
better sounding.
  This is not really what I imaginated, but it gives vowels, that's fine
I'll just have to find out how to put
consonants, with some enveloppes and white noise I guess.
 I allready have an idea about how to link all phonemes together,
 maybe one netpd singer will born soon...
Pc

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com