[PD] 64 Studio and a 64bit pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Jan 2 02:27:25 CET 2007

On Dec 31, 2006, at 4:56 PM, carmen wrote:

>> mkdir pure-data
>> cd pure-data
>> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended abstractions
>> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended doc
>> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended extensions
>> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended externals
>> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended pd
>> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended packages
>> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended scripts
>> cd packages/linux_make
>> make install && make package
>

> do the /{packages,scripts} dirs only exist in the branch-v0-39-2-
> extended branch? can one just check out those 2 dirs, then use them
> with the MAIN branch's /pd dir? since thats the only one that has a
> chance of working mostly correctly on 64bit..

Oops, yeah, I forgot about that.   Haven't made an 0.40-extended
branch yet, but if you check everything out from MAIN/HEAD, it should
compile against stable_0_40, and it'll include Günter's 64-bit patch.

To include the patches, run this after downloading everything:

cd pure-data/packages
make patch