[PD] Multi dimensional [list]

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 2 23:23:16 CET 2007

Mathieu Bouchard a écrit :

> I'm thinking of "plist" meaning "pointer-to-list", or "listp" as "list
> pointer", because that'll be what it is. if you put this in a messagebox:
>
>   {1 2 3}
>
> it would be equivalent to writing it with that selector, e.g.:
>
>   listp {1 2 3}
>
> and because that's an atomtype and that it would be able to contain
> the same thing that a regular list-message can, you will be able to
> nest listp into list or into listp:
>
>   1 2 3 {4 5 6}
> is like
>   list 1 2 3 {4 5 6}
>
>   {1 2 3 {4 5 6}}
> is like
>   listp 1 2 3 {4 5 6}

For quantitative structure-property relationship models, that could be a
very good tool.
> so, what do you think? is listp a good word?
I don't know if I could help to find the good answer because I'm rather
seducted by the word

E_STATE

for some reasons I would explain if it's really important,

 which means electrotopological state.

Patco.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com