[PD] wiiremote b4

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jan 3 02:05:15 CET 2007

I got myself on a machine that at least had bluetooth, so I could
debug this.  I found it, I forgot to add the line to the Pd section
that allocates the memory to the wiiremote pointer.  This line was
added in b4 to the Max part, now its in the Pd part so it should work:

x->wiiremote = (WiiRemoteRef)getbytes(sizeof
(WiiRemoteRec));            // add in 1.0B4