[PD] Problems stopping strange signal path

Vreahli the Audio Bandit vreahli at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 01:23:45 CET 2007

Hiya - I'm having some issues with this patch I've
been working on. I just baked up some fancy bit
crushing using expr~ and I'd like to turn it off.
On the linear version on the right it stops just fine,
however on the left the noise continues to flow out.
In the patch I've got an array that should be showing
the output when you bang the metro - but it doesn't
show any output until I multiply the problematic
signal path with 1 instead of 0. I'd be totally in
anyone's debt if they could crack open this patch
and figure out what I broke. :) Thanks!