[PD] helpfiles

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jan 5 16:20:51 CET 2007

The PDDP standard for this is to have every object have its own help
file, then have a shared "all_about" patch for the common parts.  You
can link to that other patch using pddp/open or pddp/pddplink.

Each object's help patch should have an example that is specific to
that object.  If there aren't different examples, then I don't see
the point of having different objects...

.hc