[PD] Mac OS X 10.3 troubleshooting needed

ryan holsopple drh270 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 22:07:42 CET 2007

extended test 7 is working for me on 10.3.9.
Thanks.
However when I open a simple Gem example patch it doesn't find certain objects.

here is the pd window readout:

GEM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia
GEM: ver: 0.91-cvs
GEM: compiled: Jan  6 2007
GEM: maintained by IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: Authors :	Mark Danks (original version)
GEM:		Chris Clepper
GEM:		James Tittle
GEM:		IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: with help by Guenter Geiger, Daniel Heckenberg, Cyrille Henry, et al.
GEM: using AltiVec optimization
 gemwin
... couldn't create
 gemhead