[PD] [PD-announce] IanniX 0.638ß

Cesare Marilungo cesare at poeticstudios.com
Wed Jan 10 04:55:59 CET 2007

Kyle Klipowicz wrote:
> Basically, it's a version of UPIC that generates OSC data.
>
> ~Kyle

Yes. And it's not bad at all, I would say.

I was developing something similar myself (at first in squeak and then
in python with the cairo library).

This software is really interesting. It's not just a bunch of envelopes.
And it's not something that could be easily replaced with pd structures,
since the ability to zoom (yes, it's a ZUI :-)  ) is what makes this
interface worth.

I've tried this software. It does much already, but I hope interface
will be improved anytime soon (it misses the ability to select multiple
objects and a dialog to edit all the properties of an object).

Thumbs up!

c.

http://www.cesaremarilungo.com