[PD] Pd in SL

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Wed Jan 10 16:39:14 CET 2007

I don't think so. At least not the way things are currently. The way
it works now for any kind of streaming media coming into SL is that
you build like a platform of some kind on your property and when
other people are on that platform, they can see and/or hear the
streams. But you could have people controlling a PD patch without
streaming it back to them. Anyone can build things that access the
WWW. So you could make an object that anyone can carry around with
them that interacts with a PHP script on a webserver and sends
commands to a patch. But streaming back into SL is pretty limited.

Pall

--
Pall Thayer
palli at pallit.lhi.is