[PD] Apple iPhone

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Fri Jan 12 15:03:07 CET 2007

yeah, expensive locked down boutique device, Apple gets worse all the
time, there have been different times when they were much more open.
But, at least when they drop now the 'Computers' in the name, now we
know that they focuse on content and vertical integration. Guess GP2X or
Nokia N800 for PDA needs are the more desirable gadgets. IPhone maybe is
hackable but I dont like to be treated as a criminal, for that pricetag
I want an invitation to program it (read SDK).
I wonder if they hired Jeff Han for doing the multitouchscreen although
it is obviously not cameradriven...

Cheers,

Malte

--