[PD] Processing --> PD; OSC communication

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jan 14 00:55:43 CET 2007

Look at Iannix that was just announced on this list in the past few
days.  It has both Pd and Processing examples that use OSC for
communication.

http://iannix.la-kitchen.fr/iannix.html

.hc

On Jan 12, 2007, at 1:42 PM, raul diaz wrote:

> Hi list!
>
> I would like to make an audio pd patch controlled by a visual
> interface. I think processing could be a nice aplication for this
> interface but I'm newby to processing.
> Communication between PD and Processing is possible by OSC library,
> but I don't know the way to implement it.
> I need to send values from Processing by mouse actions to PD to
> control audio synthesis.
> Has somebody experience with this kind of implementation? Any
> suggestion?
>
> Saludos
>
> --
> Raul Diaz Poblete

Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope.      -Edsger Dykstra