[PD] wave morphing

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 14 14:03:08 CET 2007

Malte Steiner a écrit :
> I do something simular with wavetables in the spirit of PPG or Waldorf
> synthesizers (stepping through a bunch of single cycle waves), its
> great in combination with the moog~ filter and it sounded well on a
> concert yesterday. There are two windows applications out there which
> can generate wavetables and I managed to run them on my Linuxbox with
> Wine.
> Its the freeware Tranzilon
>
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~avg/tranzilon/info.html

I didn't try this freeware, but it looks like very good, the info.html
is explicitly show the fonctionning,then we could deduce how to proceed
for doing something similar with this.
Also I am not sure how one hundred of waveforms would be stored into the
patch.
Using one hundred of tables woild be the basic solution,
but also a single table for storing them all could be enough.
In all cases, DS will be usefull for manipulating waves by hand.
Ciao,
PC.