[PD] flatspace? What the hell it is

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Mon Jan 15 15:52:26 CET 2007

Hallo!

> Hello, anyone could tell the meaning of "flatspace"?

As far as I understand it now, it is an "older" buildsystem, made by
Günther.
The new one is the one with the libdir format.

However, there are still lot's of externals in the flatspace, which are
not in the libdir format yet (especially one-object externals).

And there are also many doubled externals, which are in the libdir and
the flatspace.
I just tried to delete the doubled objects, but we should discuss if
this is useful and doesn't break other things ...

LG
Georg