[PD] Re: compiling iemmatrix OSX 10.4

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Mon Jan 15 20:44:02 CET 2007

Hallo!

> Well.. nevermind.  I reinstalled extended 0.38-4 and now it is working.
> Hooray!  I can't wait to work with it.  But... I would still like to
> know how to compile so I can use it with a more recent version of Pd.

I added iemmatrix now also in the libdir format - so you should also be
able to compile it with the pd-extended makefile:

1) you can checkout all the externals with that script:
http://pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net/pure-data/scripts/checkout-developer-layout.sh?rev=HEAD

2) go in the folder pure-data/externals

3) now you can run "make iemmatrix"

However, you should also be able to compile it with the original
autoconf/make system from iemmatrix.

LG
Georg