[PD] Re: compiling iemmatrix OSX 10.4

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jan 16 09:36:03 CET 2007

Kevin McCoy wrote:
> This will work I think if I can find the place to reference the pd
> source (m_pd.h)... which file do I insert the path in??  Usually there's
> a "prefix" in the makefile but this one looks a little different (I'm
> still a beginner at this).

depends on how you are going:

~> aclocal
~> autoconf
~> ./configure --with-pd=/path/to/my/pd
~> make
~> make install

or

~> make CONFIGUREFLAGS="--with-pd=/path/to/my/pd"
~> make install

note that the CONFIGUREFLAGS will have no effect if Make.config is
already up-to-date, because then configure won't be executed. (if you
are working on a "clean" copy of iemmatrix, it should work however)

furthermore, there is a PREFIX in the Makefile (Make.config)

mfg.adsr
IOhannes