[PD] cartesian to angles x y z confusion...

timon timon at sosolimited.com
Tue Jan 16 14:32:18 CET 2007

Hi, I know this is not the way to do it but Im really stuck here.
Im plotting text objects on XYZ in Gem. Now, I just want to be able
to rotate the global co-ordinates (my master gemhead) so that they
follow the XYZ positions of the plot. Should be straight forward,
cart2sph, convert to degrees and bang. Nonon. I have tried any
possible combination but wont get the rotation to match the position.
Im aware that the first outlet of the [cart2sph] gives me the radius
and Im not sure how to use this for anything. Does anyone know how to
work this? Should be simple camera maths...

Any suggestion is welcome.
Thanks,
Timon