[PD] [Gem] Mouse click and open a file...

Carlos Caires ccaires at porto.ucp.pt
Tue Jan 16 18:19:14 CET 2007

Hi list,

I have a white cube, inside the cube and side by side two rectangles, one
blue, the other red. We can move the camera inside the cube.

Here's my problem:

I would like to be able to send a bang (for opening or playing a video-clip)
when I "mouse-click" inside one of the two rectangles.

For example, if I click inside the blue rectangle it will play the "first"
movie (texturized in this rectangle), if a click on the red one it will play
a "second" movie (in the red rectangle).

In attached there is a preliminary patch.

Anybody already had the same problem, question?

Any help?

I´m using:
PD-0.38.4-extended-RC7
Mac OsX 10.3.9