[PD] Re: external object becoming a message box after saving

David Kirkpatrick djk_1200 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 09:50:59 CET 2007

This thread also fixed the problem with a new external my friend (Adrian
Taylor) built to replace Olaf Matthes' no longer avaliable Enttec Pro
DMX/USB interface external.

Before, it worked, but when you saved and exited after the patch had been
activated, the object broke. The rectangular border around the object itself
dissappeared entirely.

This new external, [dmxsend], is windows only at the moment, but seems to
work perfectly now that it has been compiled with the additional flag.

Thanks very much,
David Kirkpatrick