[PD] [cyclone] Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7 released

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Thu Jan 18 15:56:09 CET 2007

On 18/01/2007, at 15.03, Miguel Cardoso wrote:

> I thought there was a cyclone object to load max patches.
> how I do I load a max file into pure data then?

Ok, thats the goal. There is a thread from 29th of auust last year
about this. To sum it up:

I might be wrong in calling a set of object for a lib, when they (the
objects) are build into separate files. I don't know, the terminology
is slightly confusing due to inconsistent use.

You are right that to load the max file one are to crate an [cyclone]
object, click on it, and follow the instructions (or something). But
to do that, one need cyclone to be build into one file,
cyclone.pd_darwin (in this case), instead of into separate files, as
it is currently done with Pd-extended.

To quote Hans C. S. from the mentioned thread: "Sounds like the
single-file-multi-class cyclone.pd_linux should be included in Pd-
extended if there really is some specific functionality that is only
available in that format.  Its just a matter of someone doing the
work.  Any volunteers?"