[PD] (pthreadVC.dll) was vst~ , was pluggo for pd

PORRES mentalosmosis at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 18:22:19 CET 2007

where should this dll be? the only ones I have are in pd instalation folders (not even in the installed directoty [program files/pd]), there are none in my system 32 folder.

thanks
cheers

Georg Holzmann <grhPD at gmx.at> wrote: Hallo!

> It warns me that pthreadVC.dll wasnt found, so I cant use vst~, does
> anyone out there has the same problem and know what I should do?

okay - I guess because in PD extended an other version of pthread is
used (the one for gcc/mingw) - but maybe hans knows more about this
problem ...

LG
Georg