[PD] (pthreadVC.dll) was sort of "pluggo" for pd? and vst~

PORRES mentalosmosis at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 18:30:13 CET 2007

http://www.dlldll.com/pthreadvc.dll_download.html

I did download a pthreadvc.ddl at the link above... not sure what it could be good for more that the other I have, or if it is the same... and where to put it...

cheers
alex
Georg Holzmann <grhPD at gmx.at> wrote: Hallo!

> It warns me that pthreadVC.dll wasnt found, so I cant use vst~, does
> anyone out there has the same problem and know what I should do?

okay - I guess because in PD extended an other version of pthread is
used (the one for gcc/mingw) - but maybe hans knows more about this
problem ...

LG
Georg