[PD] (pthreadVC.dll) was vst~ , was pluggo for pd

PORRES mentalosmosis at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 19:11:51 CET 2007

Voila... I got the pvthread from another version, copied it to my pd/bin in the veriosn i was using and boom... it works...

cheers...

so... I can use vst~ in pd now... (let me try and check if it works fine)... next step is learning about this pdvst thing that I couldnt quite get it working yet, i may need help figuring it out...

and I guess then we can work on and talk about this pluggo for pd of ours...

cheers

martin.peach at sympatico.ca wrote: PORRES said:
> where should this dll be? the only ones I have are in pd instalation folders (not even in the installed directoty [program files/pd]), there are none in my system 32 folder.

You can get it by downloading Miller's pd from his site. It's in the pd/bin folder.

Martin