[PD] pack/unpack

europa989 at aol.com europa989 at aol.com
Sat Jan 20 19:46:47 CET 2007

hi, thanks for the patch, was only trying to get h, u, and p all to be
one word. You eliminated the $2$3 garbage, I'm sure though that there's
some way to get it to just be one tighter word. I really think I did it
before, and it looked something like that attached patch. yeah, my
first message sounded super-silly. dont worry about this hup issue
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.