[PD] pack/unpack

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Jan 21 00:15:57 CET 2007

Hallo,
europa989 at aol.com hat gesagt: // europa989 at aol.com wrote:

> hi, thanks for the patch, was only trying to get h, u, and p all to be
> one word. You eliminated the $2$3 garbage, I'm sure though that there's
> some way to get it to just be one tighter word. I really think I did it
> before, and it looked something like that attached patch. yeah, my
> first message sounded super-silly. dont worry about this hup issue

Dollar-substition not $7arting at the beginning of a word, but also
in$1de of a word is a fairly recent Pd feature. Probably you were
using different versions of Pd when the patch worked and when it
didn't. It will only handle cases where you already know the length of
the incoming list, so using something like attached [list-l2s] from
the [list]-abs abstractions is better for this.

Ciao