[PD] start flags

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sun Jan 21 12:45:31 CET 2007

On OSX, you can edit the
/Users/yourname/Library/Preferences/org.puredata.pd.plist file, using
the built in "Property List Editor.app" (Control-click for that option
under "Open With"). I use this much more reliably than the Startup Menu.
Make sure to do it while PD isn't running, or your changes get
overwritten when PD closes.

best,
d.

--