[PD] minimum delay time for delread~

Kim Taylor kimoni at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 19:50:26 CET 2007

Hi everyone, I'm new to the list (and pd) so I hope this posts OK.

I'm creating a series of patches that rely pretty fundamentally on delays-
and I've noticed that the function delread~ seems to have a minimum value of
delay time (1.48ms). Values below this point simply trim to 1.48ms.
Could I achieve smaller delay times with any other standard functions, or
would I have to write custom abstractions to do this? If so, what's the best
way of going about it? Writing to tables?

Any advice would be really helpful
Kim