[PD] osc typetags

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 00:55:11 CET 2007

This is my guess: since you were mentioning [set $1( earlier, is this rather
an issue with dollarsigns and not with OSC?  The out of range error usually
happens as a result of the message not being properly [pack]ed or just
clicking a $1 message box instead of supplying it with the value needed to
make $1 meaningful.

No? :)

Kevin

On 1/26/07, Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:

> Hallo,
> europa989 at aol.com hat gesagt: // europa989 at aol.com wrote:
>
> > hi, i understand now how route works. yeah. thanks. its a neat tool
> > which i'll implement if good use for it comes up in future. what i was
> > doing was sending [send 3( through [sendOSC]. this was producing
> > "error: $1: argument number out of range".
>
> Could you post an example patch for this behaviour?
>
> Ciao
> --
> Frank Barknecht                 _ ______footils.org_ __goto10.org__

++++