[PD] osc

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 04:09:49 CET 2007

I've done it on a LAN before between several computers at once, so I know
that this works.  I think, therefore, that it should also work across the
internet, even to remote locations... but I can't say that for sure.  Were
you planning to use it between machines on a LAN?

Kevin

On 1/28/07, europa989 at aol.com <europa989 at aol.com> wrote:

> hi, perhaps the names of these are different than what i'm calling them
> but i was under the impression that a computer has two ip address (at
> least). one is private or local, the other is used by the internet like
> websites. the second can also be found by going to websites like
> http://whatsmyip.org/ . I don't have a computer with PD at the moment, was
> wondering if oscx could send data to that second type of ip address. So, if
> one could send information (or receive information) using the less private
> ip address using osc in pd.
>
> If making this inquiry a touch more clear would be of good cause, I'd be
> fast to be of aid.
>
> Thank you

++++
http://pocketkm.blogspot.com