[PD] Re: Looping

PORRES mentalosmosis at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 20:18:37 CET 2007

thanks, the samples seem to be ok when looped in sound forge and all... check the wave loop file attached.

cheers
alex

Charles Henry <czhenry at gmail.com> wrote: Hey, there, Alex,
  I had been talking about this with Andy a while back, and we
concluded that clicking occurs because of phase discontinuities
between the beginning and end of the loop.  Could you send me the
loop?  Any thoughts, Andy?
Best wishes,
Chuck