[PD] Looping

PORRES mentalosmosis at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 21:59:01 CET 2007

the problem with B09 is that it cuts too much information from the sample... I need it to be constantly loud when looping around! Got it?

Thanks a bunch.
Cheers
Alex

Thomas Mayer <thomas at dergrossebruder.org> wrote: PORRES wrote:
> actually i just adapted from B08.sampler.loop doc example (it uses tabread~)... which in fact alerts about discontinuity problems, and I was wondering if there was another way around... cheers

Have a look at B09.sampler.loop.smooth for an easy way to avoid this
behaviour. If you want other envelopes, there are other means to build
those, e.g. using [envgen].

cu Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."