[PD] "Universal" synth editor

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Wed Jan 31 15:31:51 CET 2007

Nice one.

On the OP - I used to have an emagic program called
SoundDiver and another called X-OR back in the days when
I had stacks of modules. It would probably be easy enough
to get a copy and interrogate it (maybe looking at the code
for the plugins) to get ahold of all the system exclusive
numbers you'd need for making synth editors. Easier than
working from the sysex specs at the back of manuals anyway.

Unfortunately there's nothing "universal" about the parameters
for sysex values :(

Hey Adam, do you think SOS might take an article from me sometime
this year? I'll be wanting to give my synthetic sound design work
a bit of a push in the jourmals and magazines at some point. Who's
the ed to talk to?

Cheers,
Andy