[PD] update for the cos~-help patch

Matteo.sistisette matteo.sistisette at email.it
Fri Feb 2 16:20:07 CET 2007

Hi,
I\'m not sure whether this is the correct place to post this; in case it is not, I apologize, and may someone pleas redirect me?

It has been known for ages (as a search through the list can confirm) that there\'s a documentation error in the cos~-help patch; however, as of version 0.40-2, it still reads:
\"The cos~ object outputs the cosine of its signal input\"

while it should read:

\"The cos~ object outputs the cosine of 2*pi times its signal input\".

I attach the corrected version, in the hope that someone will replace it.

Bye
Matteo

 Sponsor:
 Questo inverno scaldale il cuore, con il prezioso calore di un Diamante.
Non lasciarti sfuggire lo sconto del 20% riservato a te!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5630&d=20070202