[PD] Live Apectrum Analyzer

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 2 21:49:04 CET 2007

Patco a écrit :
> David Powers a écrit :
>> What do you mean by noises?
> A noise is usually a sound that is not elegant enough for being
> considerated in a pretty composition unless it's concrete music, or
> maybe electroacoustic music, from my own point of view.
This point of view is not good, let me try to explain myself,
noise's elegance often depends on how we can manipulate them to build
sounds that make travelling our consciousness thrue the sounding universe.
For influencing sound composition with visuals, we need to determine how
the sound's parameters will be manipulated by the image data, and make
the good correlation with our image perception.

The quantity of RGB and grey could be a single dimensional parameter,
like the amplitude of frequencies
> Playing an image would obviously go into the nodal point of view, in
> all senses of the word.
Sound's parameters could be organised around the axis of the image's
nodal point.