[PD] FFT convolution with vasp

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 22:39:28 CET 2007

hi kevin,
this could also be a wedit problem, I did not try it with the newest
versions of pd. but it might also be a vasp problem, which got a little
bit out of my sight during the last months.
but you are right, the quality might be better, just because you use
only two static soundfiles and don't have to worry about windowing and
joining fftslices.
could you just send your patch? maye offlist.
marius.