[PD] Data structure loop selection

Peter Plessas plessas at mur.at
Sat Feb 3 22:13:16 CET 2007

Hi,

just a quick one, other people might give better advice though:
Afaik the target (f.e. subpatch) must exist before you can script. Why?
Because you have to know the name of your target, f.e. [pd target].
Although even your main (root) patch has such an unique name (some
number i think), you would have to find it out (perhaps it is the same
as the $0 variable), or use the (deprecated?) [namecanvas] object to
explicitely name your patch.

So either someone comes up with a better explanation or you try creating
that one subpatch by hand, and after that, start scripting objects,
messages, etc. inside.

Search the mailing-list archives as well.

good luck,

BTW: you left graz again, didn't you?

Peter