[PD] ..

hard off hard.off at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 03:19:49 CET 2007

the most foolproof way is to write the complete path to your sample,
eg c:/audio/samples/sample.wav

the easiest way is to put your sample in the same folder as your
patch, and then use only one dot before the filename, eg [read -resize
./sample.wav arrayname(

you could also put the sample in a folder inside the folder where your
patch is, and use [read -resize ./folder/sample.wav arrayname(