[PD]OT-What would you name this function?

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 05:57:26 CET 2007

There's a function I think could be useful for system response measurement:

it's basically the ideal bandpass function, it's fourier transform is
0.5 between fL and fH and 0 everywhere else.  There's another related
signal, the sinc... but what should this one be called?
"cosinc" is already taken--it's the name of the derivative of the
sinc.  sincos?  sounds silly

More information about the Pd-list mailing list