[PD] Sending raw Midi on Mac OSX 10.4

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 21:41:29 CET 2007

Hello,

It would appear that dispite the warning that the object [midiin]
works only on Linux, it appear that it does work on Mac OSX. But, the
same does not appear to be true for [midiout]. Am I doing something
wrong? Or is this object "broken"? What would it take to get this
working? It seems that all the other "output" objects work, so it is
curious that this doesn't (at least for me).

Anyone got any ideas? I am trying to send some raw midi sysex data to
my synths, and it seems that the only object that can do that is
[midiout].

Thanks,

Mike