[PD] graphical possibilities in GEM

Johannes Eckart Johannes-Eckart at gmx.at
Tue Feb 6 11:55:51 CET 2007

hello community!

1.)thank you very much for your help on creating lines and curbes in Gem! I modified the path sent by erich berger and got nearly what i wanted ;) i will work on...
also thanks to patrick: i obtained to draw with the mouse in Gemwin, the only problem is, that the line dosn´t really follow the cursor of the mouse...well, also still some work.
2.)as i am preparing a project with PD and Gem, i would like to ask about the graphical possibilities. Maybe, it´s a stupid question, but can anybody send me some examples or patches, what Gem is able to create? I am still at the beginning of working with Gem but some help would accelerate my knowledge.
3.)One specific question: is there any possibility to work with fractals or the formulas of them on Gem? maybe any patches exist already? any hint would be great for me!!!
Thanks a lot for your help!
Johannes