[PD] Dynamic generation of $0-including objects?

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:34:14 CET 2007

Hahaha : ).

It was generating odd messages here, like [test $-7614554].  But I'm
on an intel mac using Pd-Extended autobuilds, so that's probably
normal.

Yes, I think a character escaping mechanism would be a good thing,
though of course escaping is already used in the pd-fileformat so who
knows what madness it would require.

Thanks again!