[PD] graphical possibilities in GEM

Johannes Eckart Johannes-Eckart at gmx.at
Thu Feb 8 13:29:39 CET 2007

> on 8.feb 2007 Hans-Christoph wrote:
>
> > Sounds good, but it doesnt' work for me.  I get these errors on load:
> >
> > error: 1007-$2x: no such object
> > error: 1007-$2y: no such object
> > error: 1007-$2z: no such object
> >

> > .hc

> > > Hello, you might be interested by this attached patch for drawing
> > > strange attractors,
> > > Patco.

Hi again!!
Thanks for the new version of the patch compatible with a lower version of pd (my version is 0.38).
To upgrade a version, do i just have to install the new one, or do i have to delete the old version of pd before?
Thanks, and sorry for the missunderstanding, Patco :$ !
Cheers Johannes
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail?ac=OM.GX.GX003K11711T4781a